Saturday 10 April 2010

SMILER - Smiles of Children

Many children are given pet names when they are born and growing up. When I was a baby my parents called me 'SMILER'. God puts a smile upon your face, when you are truly with God with a heart of sincerity. Were you born with a smile upon your face or were you crying?

Funny how the word SMILER also rhymes with one of my fathers other pet names for his child -

ELIZA from the film 'My Fair Lady'. 



My Son was born smiling as well. My mother said it was wind. However, I could see and feel his smiles of divine love filled with a heart of sincerity.

He like his mother was a born a smiler. I will always remember the words of the sister in the ward when I was breast feeding. I asked her why there was so much fuss and why so many nurses came to visit us.

The Sister replied 'A child is only as good as its mother'. 


27 years ago, I was only one of five women from many maternity wards that was breast feeding. The five women that breast fed their babies brought great joy to the hearts of the nurses and the sister of the wards.

The first time I saw the face of God, our heavenly Father, it was just as awesome as seeing the face of your baby for the very first time.

Once again she smiled.

James Taylor gave humanity a song called 'Smiling Face'



And the song from Roberta Flack will always remind me of God and the first time.



The word 'smiler' is the same gematria value as the name 'Thomas'.

My Father's Jewish grandmother married a man with the surname Thomas and so did I.

The name THOMAS can be found in both Hebrew and Aramaic and it means 'TWIN'.

In the Phoenician it means 'Sun God" [1]

It is also the same English gematria value as 'Moshiach'.

'My Fair Lady' is also the same gematria value as 'Mary Magdalene'.

In recent days God said 'Batefar' and the English translation of this
word is 'House of Fairness'. 


The Covenant from God for the Children is certainly FAIR.

Glory be to God and the smiling children.

ELIAKIM

1. http://www.hebrewbabynames.com/item.cfm?itemid=4843




No comments:

Post a Comment